Aculife magnetic wave therapist is a product resulting from the integration of 5000 – year traditional Chinese Acupuncture
medical knowledge and circulate, preventive medical technology. By using extra long magnetic wave stimulate our hand and ear
acupoints, Aculife improve our micro-circulation, speed up the metabolism, and enhance circulate capability to prevent various
diseases. In addition, Aculife also act as a mild heat massage. It improves our blood circulation and recovery from fatigue.
1. Detect Acupoints Location, the guidebook assists you locate the right acupoints positions easily.
2. Improving Blood Circulation, magnetic waves stimulate acupoints to improve blood circulation as traditional acupuncture.
3. Magnetism Effects, magnetic waves magnetize body fluids to increase body’s circulate system.
4. Health, effectively enhance circulate system.
5. Dual Relieve Methods, the palm acupoints combi and the ear acupionts combi can be applied in conjunction with others or separately.
6. Easy to Operate, suitable for family and safe to use.
7. Light & Portable, take it with you wherever you go. Anytime! Anywhere!
TIENS life Electro-Acupuncture includes electric and magnetic therapy. Its effects is apparent, and it can easy the side effects caused by taking medicines and inoculation. At present, the therapy is very popular in the field of family Hygienics.
The followings are the functions about TIENS Life Electro-Acupuncture Instrument:
1. It can improve blood circulation and enhance the amount of oxygen of erythrocyte and dilate blood vessels and improve metabolism.
2. It can enhance the muscles contraction when the electric current occurs and be good for the patients with hemiplegia, paralysis and pains.
3. It can kill pains, especially for trigeminal neuralgia, pains in junctures and muscles, tooth-ache and dysmenorrhea.
4. It can vitalize the functions of nerves be good for the patients with paralysis, poliomyelitis and disorder of facial nerves.
5. It can adjust the movement of intestines, may be good for constipation or diarrhea.
6. It can enhance the functions of having urines, the stimulating of electric current and it can improve the functions of ureter and constrictor.
7. It can reduce inflammation, and it can increase the amount of leucocyte, and strengthen the ability to exterminate germs, increase the ability of immunity.
8. It can kill heat and lessen the temperature caused by germs or environment.
1. Urethra - Urinary Tube
3. Prostate Gland - Secretion of Sperm & Fluids
4. Uterus ( Womb )
5. External Hemorrhoid - Ext. Piles
6. Internal Hermorrhoid - Int. Piles
7. Stroke - Apoplexy
9. Hemorrhoid - Piles
13. Small Intestine
14. Large Intestine
17. Left Lower-Back Pain - Left Lumbar
18. Right Lower-Back Pain - Right Lumbar
19. Inflamed Colon - Colitis
20. Inflamed Gall Bladder - Cholecystitis
21. Peptic Ulcer - Gastric Ulcer (Duodenal)
22. Small Intestine - Duodenum
23. Chest Pain - Angina Pectoris
24. Chest Pain - Angina Pectoris
25. Haematemesis - Emptysis
26. Rapid Heartbeat - Palpitation
32. Right Lung
33. Right Shoulder - Right Scapula
34. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
35. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
36. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
37. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
38. Nocturnal Incontinence
39. Swelling - Bloated or Swollen
41. Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
42. Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
43. Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
44. Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
46. Windpipe - Trachea
47. Windpipe - Trachea
48. Hypertension - High Blood Pressure
49. Hypotension - Low Blood Pressure
50. enteric Fever - Typhoid Fever ( Intestine Disease )
51. Inflamed Intestine - Enteritis
54. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
55. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
56. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
57. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
58. Right Ear
59. Hypotension - Low Blood Pressure
60. Hypertension - High Blood Pressure
61. Left Ear
62. Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
63. Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
64. Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
65. Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
66. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
67. Gullet - Esophagus
69. Left Lung
72. Left Shoulder - Left Scapula
73. Gall Bladder
74. Lymph - White Blood Cells Fluid
75. Breast - Tumor
76. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
77. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
78. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
79. Thyroid Gland - Part of Endocrine System
Endocrine - Network of ductless glands of internal secretion
Spleen - Abdominal organ to store blood, part of body’s immune system
1. Allergic Acupoint
2. Vertebral - Lumbar - Leg Acupoint - Waist to Thigh Acupoint
3. Vertebral - Lumbar - Leg Acupoint - Waist to Thigh Acupoint
4. Lower Spain Pain - Coccyx
5. Spinal Column
6. Hip . Thigh . leg Nerves - Sciatic Nerve
7. Back of Head Pain
8. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
9. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
11. Right Back of Head Pain
15. Top of Head Pain
16. Arm Pain - Brachial
18. Forehead Pain
19. Gastric Ulcer
22. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
23. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
24. Neck Acupoint
25. Neck Acupoint
26. Neck Acupoint